Is your place setting lacking a creative touch? This tiered fold is great for displaying flatware or even a menu. Just follow these steps!
- Lay the napkin out flat and fold it in half.
- Fold the napkin in half again creating a square.
- Diagonally fold back one layer making sure the loose corner meets the crease in the napkin.
- Fold back the next layer and tuck the tip of it under the previous fold. Do not tuck the corner in all the way, you want to leave a lip so the new crease begins the tiered look.
- Repeat step 4 with the 3rd
- Carefully flip the square over.
- Fold the right side of the napkin back one third of the way.
- Fold the left side of the napkin back one third of the way.
- Flip the napkin over again, and you are done!